(1 гледа) (1) Гост
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: newbeddingset.com, Utah Jazz, Custom NBA Bed Sheet

newbeddingset.com, Utah Jazz, Custom NBA Bed Sheet преди 4 дни, 10 часа #1982

• WilliamR
  • ОФЛАЙН
  • Айлякчия
  • Рейтинг: 0
"So I live at peace, knowing that they think highly of me and I think highly of them."Cleveland Cavaliers

The Dallas Mavericks will be looking to put a tighter stranglehold on a guaranteed playoff spot when they host the red-hot Washington Wizards on Saturday.Orlando Magic

If you’ve followed Wiggins’ career, you know “killer instinct” is not a phrase generally associated with him. He is widely seen as someone who doesn’t care as much as he should, a No. 1 overall draft pick (2014) who too often glides when he should soar and jogs when he should sprint. He has heard all of this, and more. So have the Warriors.

newbeddingset.com
Custom NBA Bed Sheet Set

Even without taking last year’s conference finals into account, there’s still recent playoff history between these two teams. The Nuggets not having Jamal Murray really takes away some of their bite, but even as pundits doubt their ability to put a Finals run together, they’ve still won 15 of their last 18 games since the Aaron Gordon trade and are even making a push for the 3-seed.Miami Heat

The NBA's return-to-play guidelines are extensive and include cardiac screening for those who have tested positive for COVID-19. LaVine hasn't been allowed to work out at the Advocate Center while the Bulls traveled because he has been in quarantine.  

Curry is shooting 66.7 percent on shots within five feet over his last 36 games, which is incredible for someone his size.Utah Jazz

Then Anthony Davis went out with calf and Achilles soreness. Then LeBron James was out with a high ankle sprain. Despite that, Lakers players didn’t sound concerned, and Lakers fans and most observers were not that worried — as long as LeBron and Davis were healthy come the playoffs, the Lakers would flip the switch and be the team to beat again.
  • Страница:
Време за създаване на страницата: 0.14 секунди